- Article writing
– E.g. by interviewing participants and session organisers etc.
- Untitled website e.g.
– Updating programme and info
– Restructuring the website according to new needs
- Social media
- Media contacts
- Graphic design & creating visual material
- Newsletter editing
2 Participant experience
- Engaging with the participants and preparing everyone to be well informed & growing a curious atmosphere towards the festival
- Guiding “Initiation into the festival” at the festival
- Hosting & supporting guests, session organisers & general guidance
- Leading starting activities for festival sessions
3 Streaming & social space design, build up and take down
- Space design for a streaming studio of Untitled Festival
- Space design for a local social space that is beautiful and covid-safe
- Building and setting up spaces
- Take down after the festival
4 Documentation of the Social Agenda for Transformation, also after the Festival
- Editing great programme descriptions for website that bring the agenda alive
- Creating way(s) to document the content of the festival in ways that support building the narrative and agenda for transformation
- Contributing to the development of the Social Agenda for Transformation after the festival (e.g. helping to engage the community, concepting, writing, editing, design, illustration, communication…)
5 Organising a local social gathering
- The pandemic prevents us to gather all physically in one place. However, we encourage smaller, safe local gatherings.
- There are clusters of Untitled Festival participants and other community in Berlin, London, Amsterdam, Toronto, Montreal, Philadelphia.
- Would you become the connector organising a local social gathering for Untitled people? Or want to support such? We’ll get you going and connected, contact khadra.aden(at)demoshelsinki.fi
6 The Party of the local gathering in Helsinki, for example
- Performing or creating other experiences
- Concept design
- Programming & Scheduling
- Connecting and communicating with the contributors
- Anything else you think is needed or would be great to have in Untitled?